- Dark Brown
- (45 to 60%).
- other, Fungicide, Insecticide, Rodenticide, Biological Pesticide
- â<0 Â°C (32 Â°F; 273 K)
- water and drinking
- 1.1 g/cmÂ³ Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- white powder
- Completely reliable
- Inhibits growth of seedling shoots
- Applied just before or after planting
We are a dedicated Crop Protection company providing Best Quality manufacturing, formulation, supply and packaging job work services for various Pesticides: Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, Plant Growth Regulators and a wide variety of other Agrochemicals in India as well as for Export.
Acetochlor 50%EC, 90%EC, 50%SC, 60%SC, 80%WP, 90%WG(WDG)
Acetochlor(CAS No.34256-82-1) is a selective herbicide, absorbed mainly by the shoots and secondarily by the roots of germinating plants.
Acetochlor is used pre-emergence or pre-plant to control annual grasses, certain annual broad-leaved yellow nutsedge in maize(at 3 kg/ha), peanuts, soya beans, cotton, potatoes and sugar cane.
Acetochlor Available formulation
- Acetochlor 50%SC, 60%SC
- Acetochlor 50%EC, 90%EC
- Acetochlor 80%WP
- Acetochlor 90%WG(WDG)
Acetochlor applicable crops
maize, peanuts, soyabeans, cotton, potatoses and sugarcane.
- Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Ready Stock Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg Bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, Karnataka, , Sikkim, Gujarat, Goa, Tripura, Bihar, Mizoram, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Pondicherry, Haryana, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, East India, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Punjab, North India, Daman and Diu, West India, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, West Bengal, Central India, Delhi, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala, Nagaland, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, South India, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh
Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, 110001, India