- 120.00 - 6500.00 INR
- White Crystalline Solid
- Technical Grade
- 1.573 g/mL Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 80.7 % purity
- 1.6 to 6
- White or brown
- 1 ~ 50w / vol%
- 388 fly ash
With a vision to be a pioneer in our domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of supreme grade Acifluorfen to our esteemed clients. It is formulated by the reaction of 2-chloro-4-trifluoromethylphenol with 2-nitro-5-chlorobenzoic acid. This chemical is mainly used in the agricultural field as an herbicide to prevent the growth of and grasses. Offered Acifluorfen is found most effective for growing soybean, rice, peanuts, and peas. We provide it in variable quantities and at competitive prices to our customers as per the need and demand.
Long shelf life
Has high relative humidity
Applied by adequate sprayin
- Chemical Name: 5-[2-chloro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-2-nitrobenzoic acid.
- Formula: C22H28N2O2
- Molecular weight: 361.7.
- CAS No.: 50594-66-6.
Appearance: Light brown solid.
Melting Point: 142-167 ° C.
Vapour Pressure: 0.133m PA at 25° C.
Stability: Soluble in water 120 mg/L at 20° C, and soluble in acetone 600 g/kg, ethanol 500 g/kg, dichloro-methane 50 g/kg, xylene, kerosene <10 g/kg at 25° C.
Specification: 90%TC, 95%TC, 21.4%SL.
Uses: Postemergence control of annual broadleaf such as annual morningglory, cocklebur, hemp sesbania, jimsonweed, nightshade, pigweed, smartweed, tropic croton, velvetleaf with some effect on grasses in peanuts, rice and soybeans.
Name of product
Light yellow to off-white powder
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, 110001, India